The City of Palm Desert requires that all Palm Desert Residents show their valid City Resident Card when checking in to play golf at Desert Willow Golf Resort.
- All guests must show their Resident Cards in the Golf Shop in order to receive the Resident Rate, regardless of who pays for golf.
- Any Residents who do not have their Resident Card will be charged the normal Golf Rate for the date of play.
- Resident Cards may only be used by the Cardholder. They are not transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the Resident.
- Expired Resident Cards are not valid to receive the Resident Rate.
- Residents making reservations more than three days out will be charged the full rate.
- Residents joining reservations made more than three days out will be charged the full rate.
A drivers license is not a valid proof of residency.
We appreciate your cooperation with this policy. Please enjoy your time at Desert Willow Golf Resort.